The Delta County 4-H Council met June 12 at the Maloney House and the discussion was focused on the upcoming county fair.
Items discussed included:
• The 112th annual Delta County Fair is Aug. 5-12.
• Fair premium books are available at the Delta County Extension Office. 4-H members need to make sure they know the deadline for their entries. It will be here before you know it!
• Dinner for 4-H members and families will be Tuesday, Aug. 8. The menu will be burgers on the grill and chips.
• There will be no 4-H dance this year. Everyone is too busy.
• For more fair information about all of the exciting events visit deltacountyfair.com.
Thank you, Delta County, for supporting 4-H. I am looking forward to seeing everyone at the fair!
Food For Thought/Vision Charter Academy has been selected as a State Farm Neighborhood Assist® Top 200 finalist and needs your help by voting for them to receive a $25,000 grant from State Farm®. From now until Aug. 24 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time, U.S. residents who are 18 and older with a valid email address can vote for their favorite cause at https://www.neighborhoodassist.com/entry/2012962.