The Delta County 4-H Council met June 12 at the Maloney House and the discussion was focused on the upcoming county fair.
Items discussed included:
• The 112th annual Delta County Fair is Aug. 5-12.
• Fair premium books are available at the Delta County Extension Office. 4-H members need to make sure they know the deadline for their entries. It will be here before you know it!
• Dinner for 4-H members and families will be Tuesday, Aug. 8. The menu will be burgers on the grill and chips.
• There will be no 4-H dance this year. Everyone is too busy.
• For more fair information about all of the exciting events visit deltacountyfair.com.
Thank you, Delta County, for supporting 4-H. I am looking forward to seeing everyone at the fair!