A fire reported at 5 p.m. Tuesday, May 1, destroyed a shed and threatened a home at 20098 E Road near Delta. The neighbor who reported the fire told dispatch he had seen two men in the area a short time before he spotted flames.
Delta firefighters were able to contain the fire to the shed but its contents were destroyed. Sheriff's officers determined that one of the two men spotted by the neighbor was the adult son of the property owner, Mark Rovelstad. He and a companion had reportedly been using a grinder and other equipment in the shed, which likely sparked the blaze. The fire has been labeled accidental.blog comments powered by Disqus