Ten years ago, Karen and Michael Long had a son named Benny who was born with multiple special needs. At the age of 16 months, he died from complications of pneumonia.
A fire fed by natural gas severely damaged a home at 1300 E. 13th Street in Delta, near the intersection of 13th and Pioneer Road.
Delta volunteer firefighters were paged to the scene at 12:26 p.m. Saturday, March 17.
Page 512 of 557
Subscribe today and get the DCI delivered weekly to your mailing address.
If you want to support your community newspaper, but do not want to receive a printed newspaper, please consider making a donation . . .