Schedule revised for master plan meetings
By Press Release
Published Thursday, April 27, 2017 10:26 am
A revised schedule for public meetings on the Delta County master plan rewrite has been released.
The dates, times and locations of the upcoming round of sessions is as follows:
• The planning commission will hold a session on the master plan Tuesday, May 2, at 6 p.m. in Room 234 at the county courthouse. The meeting is open to the public.
"Visioning" sessions, all open to the general public specifically for gathering input, will be held at the following times and locations during May:
• Monday, May 15, 6-8 p.m. at Paonia Town Hall.
• Wednesday, May 17, 6-8 p.m. at Cedaredge Civic Center.
• Thursday, May 18, 6-8 p.m. at Crawford Town Hall.
• Monday, May 22, 6-8 p.m. at Memorial Hall in Hotchkiss.
• Tuesday, May 23, 6-8 p.m. at Bill Heddles Recreation Center in Delta.
Another planning commission meeting, also open to the public, to review the draft "Vision and Goals" report is scheduled Wednesday, June 14, at 5:30 p.m. in Room 234 of the county courthouse.