The Town of Cedaredge board of trustees will continue to discuss the 2019 town budget during a work session on Thursday, Sept. 13. The budget work session will begin at 5 p.m. followed by a regular town work session. A week later, on Sept. 20, the trustees will meet at 5 p.m. for a regular meeting. All the town meetings including budget sessions are open to the public. Town meetings take place in the Cedaredge Civic Center, Grand Mesa Room, 140 -NW 2nd Street.
The public is encouraged to attend town meetings and budget sessions. Those wishing to learn more about the town's preliminary budget can view the document on the town website: cedaredgecolorado.com (type "document center" in the search box, select finance, then budget.) Paper copies are also available for review at town hall and citizens can call or email town staff with questions at 970-856-3123 or email@example.com
Following the trustees' September meetings, future budget planning sessions and other town meetings will be held as follows:
• Oct. 11 -- 5 p.m. budget work session followed by trustees' general work session.
• Oct. 18 -- 5 p.m. regular trustee meeting featuring action regarding resolutions, ordinances, and items affecting the 2019 budget.
• Nov. 1 -- the final 2019 draft budget will be submitted to the trustees and will be available to the public.
• Nov. 8 -- 5 p.m. trustee work session.
• Nov. 15 -- 5 p.m. regular trustee meeting.
• Nov. 29 -- 5 p.m. public hearing on the 2019 budget
• Dec. 13 -- 5 p.m. scheduled trustee action on the 2019 budget.