Tipton or his dark money or 501c4 is attempting to label Diane Mitsch-Bush a "Socialist." She is not a Socialist or a Social Democrat. She is a Democrat, an educator with a PhD, is a former county commissioner and hard working state legislator from Steamboat running for representative of the Third Congressional District. Diane does not receive Political Action Committee (PAC) money as does Tipton who has 315 PACs. According to the Denver Post, there may now be a "Super PAC" that would give Tipton way over a million. Because Mitsch-Bush does not take PAC money she will truly represent Colorado citizens, our issues. She will make the U.S. better than it has ever been. Consider the following:
1. Tipton voted against post traumatic stress and suicide funding for veterans. PTS affects veterans for many years. Diane Mitsch-Bush supports this funding.
2. Protecting our school children. Diane Mitsch-Bush supports universal background gun checks and banning assault weapons in the U.S., while Tipton advocates gun rights over the right of our children in schools to live.
3. Tipton voted to cut $487 billion from Medicare which has supported and benefited millions of U.S. citizens. It is our money and we paid into it. Diane will work to improve access to health care. She will support Medicare, Medicaid, Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) and rural health clinics.
4. Diane Mitsch-Bush respects the indigenous nations and supports the efforts to save and restore Bears Ears National Monument while Tipton does not. Our native nations had tried everything over decades to save the area which is awesome, full of cliff dwellings and is a tapestry of ancient cultural history. Thousands of people rallied in Salt Lake in support of the Bears Ears Monument. A huge yearly outdoor industry show pulled out of Utah and the Bears Ears issue has been presented at the United Nations!
5. Tipton voted against total citizen support for the San Juan Wilderness Bill. While every single entity including county commissioners, citizens and businesses supported the San Juan Wilderness Bill and while geologists also weighed in and agreements with stakeholders were reached, Tipton voted against.
Vote for Diane Mitsch-Bush for a government which represents the will of the people.