The following was not written by me, but I think it’s important for all to read.
“Socialism leads to Communism. So how do you create a Socialist state? There are eight levels of control:
1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people.
2) Poverty – Increase the poverty level as high as possible. Poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them.
3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level, so taxes can be increased, producing more poverty.
4) Gun Control – Remove the ability for people to defend themselves from Government. Then create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect (food, housing, income) of their lives because that will make them fully dependent on the government.
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to and take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in God from the Government and schools because the people need to believe that ONLY the government knows what is best for them.
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. Eliminate the middle class. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to tax the wealthy with the support of the poor.”
Much of this is happening now. Socialists have not had a lot of success in the past with class warfare based on income, so now they’re trying to divide us by race: minorities against whites.
Our kids are learning socialism in school, Christianity is almost banned in school, the virus shutdowns really increased poverty, and government debt is mounting by trillions. Getting our guns will be the straw that broke the camel’s back.