When I read the Oct. 17 articles "DCMH expands..." and "DCMH introduces new personnel" I had several questions for the hospital administration and board of directors.
• Why is there so much staff turnover at the hospital and the clinics?
• Are exit interviews being conducted to find out?
• If so, what is being learned?
• Would it be better to work to retain staff rather than do a job search and hire and train new staff? Which choice is considered best practice?
• How are patients coping with the changes in staff? I for one am still having trouble adjusting to my primary doctor being gone. After all, patient trust is not something that happens overnight.
During a preliminary hearing in Delta District Court on Tuesday, Jan. 15, Judge Steven Schultz found probable cause for second degree murder charges against Heather Jones.
Jones previously faced three counts in the shooting of Ryan Redifer in Paonia on Jan. 12, 2018 -- assault in the first degree, assault in the second degree and violation of a protection order.